Intex Swim Center Review – the Best Inflatable Pool
Intex Swim Center series is a collection of the best kid pools in the market. These are some of the best inflatable above ground pools. These pools are not just for kids, they are as much fun for the grownups also. You have a variety of pools to choose from. There are lot of pools in this series but here are the best.
These pools will not only keep you cool in summer, they can be used as ball pits. Just sit down, relax and pass leisure time in them.
Intex Swim Center Clearview Aquarium Inflatable Pool, 62.5″ X 62.5″ X 19.5″, for Ages 3+ are one of the best seller in Swimming Pool category. The pool holds 112 Gallons of water.
Kids and parents will like the color and the design of the Intex Swim Center Clearview Aquarium pool. In the summer the kids will play with water. During winter bring it indoors and use it as a ball pit for the kids to play in. It takes about 600 – 700 pit balls (Click N’ Play Pack of 200 Phthalate Free BPA Free Crush Proof Plastic Ball) to fill up the pool.
Despite the looks the entire pool is one single unit, so it is inflated from a single point. The pool is quite big.
The floor is flat thick piece of plastic and does not inflate. It is advisable to put some sort of soft mat or cushion underneath so that kids don’t hurt their knees. Don’t attempt to inflate these pools with your mouth. You should at least use a foot pump to inflate them.
(Note: the foot pump is not included.)
Storage of the Pool while not in use
You can leave the year round if the water does not freeze up in your area. Freezing temperature will damage the pool. Remove and discard old cartridges. Make sure that the pool is completely dry. Apply talcum powder to absorb any water and also to prevent the vinyl from sticking together.To avoid creases, roll the pool like a roll of sheet. Empty the pool and store it in a safe and dry place during the winter.
If stored properly all of the above pools will last for at least 2 summers.
If you are going to hold the water for a long time do not add chlorine in the water. Instead, use bleach every 2-3 days. Change the water every 1-2 weeks depending on the usage. Remember to use cover when the pool is not in use.
These pools are not just not for the kids, parents can join in on the fun also. It can be a place for you to just relax and take some time out of your daily affairs. Keep away from pets, their sharp claws can puncture the pools.
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool – 103″ X 69″ X 22″
One of the best seller in Swimming Pool category.
- Water capacity: 198 Gallons
- This pool has 2 separate chambers. It is large enough for you and your friends lounge by the pool all afternoon.
- Ideal pools to cool off on a hot day for you and the kids. Your kids and your neighborhood kids will have countless hours of splashing fun.
- The pool made of high quality, durable vinyl and is very strong. The walls will not bulge under the pressure of the kids going in and out.
- It takes about 10-20 minutes to inflate the pool. Depending upon the size of your hosepipe it takes about 20-30 minutes to fill up the pool with water.
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool – 120″ X 72″ X 22″
- Water capacity: 264 Gallons
- The pool has 3 separate air chambers, so in case there is a leak in one chamber the whole pool will not deflate.
- Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool is the perfect escape from the summer heat for the kids and teenagers. It is perfect for your kids to have a party in it.
- The walls are made of 15 gauge vinyl and are very sturdy.
- Use footbath to keep the water in the pool cleaner.